Introducing Thomas Quentin (formerly Nonameyet), David and Peter of the Johnson's Zoo.
Nonameyet is Allamenow!
You’re absolutely right, the name Nonameyet suits you fine, only if you plan to stay as a cuddly baby all your life. Don’t get me wrong, the Quentin I know was an old man from my hometown who played the banjo and the violin in a local ensemble we call the Rondalla ; some of my good friends are named Thomas and they are perfectly normal earthlings. Alright, alright, I’m sold, 'gotten over it - you are Tom from here on!
Do you wonder how I met the soon-to-be-the-Brady-Bunch-of-Heidelberg family?
Do you wonder how I met the soon-to-be-the-Brady-Bunch-of-Heidelberg family?
On Sept. 19th, my 6:00 AM coffee date with my laptop started with a hair-pulling experience while doing some edits on my drafts and the darn changes won’t update properly. Tweak and SAVE – Nada. Error-try again, I was prompted! Still Nada. What the heck! The SAVE function has gone haywire. What have I done, have I violated any of the terms of use that eBlogger had to punish me this way?
Suddenly it occurred to me that there is such a thing as the Help Center, duh! But there’s no guarantee that I’ll even get heard and since I’m not a member of the Help Group, what do they care. No matter, I tried anyway.
I had to comb through tons of threads and posts from irate users who were having the same issues as mine. It was a global problem, I was relieved; an astounding revelation that I’m not stupid after all. I stumbled on a message from an author of thejohnsonszoo. Catchy name, I thought and my “animal instinct” got me drawn to the blog site.
Hesitantly, I perused the site. What a find! The author is using the same template I have. I don’t usually make a habit of blindly surfing the web and scouring for blogs worthy of my time, but here it was - serendipity, I couldn’t stop reading the posts. Eureka! What an interesting family, the father tells it like it is, pokes pun at the kids and his wife, how much fun could that be? Their Ladder Talk is a segment of the blog I always look forward to reading.
Having some guilt feelings of “intruding” in this great family’s affairs, I decided to follow them privately. Tell me "following" is not synonymous to "stalking" or is it?
Thanks Papa Johnson for allowing me to post a picture of the kids in my site. Saves me the trouble of having to write you for photo credits and permission. No copyrights violated, promise. I’m sure my family and closest friends will be happy to “ meet” your lovely kids.
Having some guilt feelings of “intruding” in this great family’s affairs, I decided to follow them privately. Tell me "following" is not synonymous to "stalking" or is it?
Thanks Papa Johnson for allowing me to post a picture of the kids in my site. Saves me the trouble of having to write you for photo credits and permission. No copyrights violated, promise. I’m sure my family and closest friends will be happy to “ meet” your lovely kids.
Goodbye.