
Nonameyet is his nickname before birth and we (his family and myself) have all been waiting for him to come out and so he finally decided to show up! Cute little one is the latest addition to the Johnson's Zoo somewhere out there in Germany. I will need permission to publish his photo, so the booties will have to do for now, okay?
Little does he know that in a country named USA, people panicked after something called the DOW, came tumbling down, probably at the same time that he was being scooped out of his mama's (Angie) belly! Isn't it some Jack or Jill who's supposed to be doing the tumbling part? Oh, let's not confuse poor Nonameyet he must have had a rough time inside while the doctors were trying their best not to snip any of his tiny parts as they perform what grown-ups call the C-section. Ouch, for Angie!
Today spelled RELIEF for both Nonameyet's mama and some of us here in the US of A. Angie's belly is lighter, no more of the bloating signs and for us here, the DOW did a "dead cat bounce". No clue what that means but that's what the financial experts call it. But I wonder if they're really experts; so why are we in all this mess now? Someday, you and I, Nonameyet will understand. But for now, take it easy - after over 9 months of being cooped up, just get used to your new environment.
Welcome to jungle Earth, Thomas Quentin Johnson aka Nonameyet.
What took you so long?
"Who is this baby now?", you asked.
I don't know him or his family. All I know is they live in Heidelberg, Germany and I've been following their blog anonymously. Papa Johnson is hilarious and his blog - very entertaining. Nonameyet has two brothers, David and Peter and it is such a fun family to "follow".
I'll be there for your updates, The Johnson's Zoo. God willing, I'll be able to watch you grow up like Davey and Pete. I prefer Nonameyet over Tom, so I'll call you that name. See 'ya later.