
Is it a UFO?
Central Park is the perfect venue for Mobile Art, a traveling international exhibition commissioned by Chanel and housed in a futuristic pavilion designed by London architect Zaha Hadid.
Central Park is the perfect venue for Mobile Art, a traveling international exhibition commissioned by Chanel and housed in a futuristic pavilion designed by London architect Zaha Hadid.
The space age-inspired "container" displays art celebrating the famous Chanel quilted handbags and will be traveling from NY to London, Paris, then roam the world.
I was more interested in the pavilion than its contents, but so long as we're there we might as well get in line for free admission tickets to see the exhibits. Unfortunately the roast duck soup I had for lunch took a revenge on my system so we had to abandon our place in the queue. Why do I keep ignoring the fact that my gallbladder is no longer in place to take care of all that fat?
And if that's not enough, I accidentally deleted all the good pictures I took of this UFO-looking Mobile Art while downloading to my notebook! I was a basket case to say the least. What can I say? Nobody's perfect.