Monday, November 3, 2008

In good company

Their love for the arts and music ranks right up there with golf and travel. Once again, I'm in the company of very good friends as we get together for a night out in town at the Carnegie Hall for a performance by The Riverside Choral Society with The Mannes Orchestra.

Celine, despite her bad back found time to commute to the city to join us. Even with a recently concluded trip to Turkey, Judy never slows down and will join us. As one would expect, she played golf the day after she arrived. It was just too bad, we postponed our planned trip to Turkey. Thanks to the dreaded possible bottoming of the stock market which gave me the jitters although next year is going to be a different story.

I heard Dorothy was all "ruined out" after all the hiking to the archeological sites and imagine what could've happened if they did some digging. I can't wait to see their pictures especially of the mother of all churches, The Hagia Sophia.
More later....