Gotcha! Guess what's going on in this picture. Who's flirting with whom? I think they're both bashful, the "cute" boy managed to quickly escape the closeup as I was about to snap the photo, while Dorothy here in her ruby red shoes gets a kick out of it. Hmmm..
Hey, I can keep a secret and let it "stay at Grandma's", but where is the fun in that if I couldn't blog about it? Go ahead and pick on her, she's gone for the next leg of their trip - Los Angeles.
Weight, weight.... please tell me!
And how much did she weigh when she left New York? 231.50 lbs (in Jupiter!). Gravity? Nah..Between the Hershey's chocolate syrup and tubs of the bite-sized ice cream snacks Dibs, that should do it.
And how much did she weigh when she left New York? 231.50 lbs (in Jupiter!). Gravity? Nah..Between the Hershey's chocolate syrup and tubs of the bite-sized ice cream snacks Dibs, that should do it.
Three weeks with us and a whirlwind of a tour but it was all memorable. We hope you'll enjoy your stay in California but don't forget to go back home in time for school in June. And Tere, I think she bought enough gadgets to furnish a kitchen as large as The White House. This Mama cooks!
Goodbye, we'll miss you.