No - it didn't take me a few days to finish this chair. I was just caught between a few other things, such as putting out fires here in the condo, that I had to save this project on the side.
The hardest part was stretching the fabric and making sure that all the dots in the fabric design are in perfect alignment. Whew!

Of course we're going to sit on this chair, not just look at it. Did I tell you this is an antique one given to me by one of my neighbors? Well, actually she was ready to dump it. I hope she doesn't want it back, because I'm not ready to part with it. With all the work I put into it? Heck no! Stapling while pulling the fabric can be tricky, you know, and hazardous to your health. I risked losing a few pints of blood for this lovely chair I'm not giving it up!
I'm taking a bow.
The hardest part was stretching the fabric and making sure that all the dots in the fabric design are in perfect alignment. Whew!
Of course we're going to sit on this chair, not just look at it. Did I tell you this is an antique one given to me by one of my neighbors? Well, actually she was ready to dump it. I hope she doesn't want it back, because I'm not ready to part with it. With all the work I put into it? Heck no! Stapling while pulling the fabric can be tricky, you know, and hazardous to your health. I risked losing a few pints of blood for this lovely chair I'm not giving it up!
I'm taking a bow.
Now let's hear a round of applause, please. Yes, from you!
And yes, no doubt, I'll do this again. It's so much more fun doing it yourself and sharing the experience.