skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Welcome, Mr. President
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
From
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
by Robert Frost
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Ceci's corner
SNIPPETS
You did it, Tillie!
Yes, I did it. And it was worth it!
The Little Engine That Could
ARCHIVE
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(95)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(18)
La donna e mobile
East meets West
Cafe Mozart
The Lunar Year of the Ox
Orfeo ed Euridice
Culture shock - Nordic and Tokyo styles
Bench Warmers
Welcome, Mr. President
Winter Splendor of Central Park
Andrea Riccio: Renaissance Master of Bronze
Wing and a prayer
The Rashomon Effect
Lights, camera, glide
I feel the earth move
Patience & Fortitude - a hodgepodge
In the bind
An experience of Epiphany
Great start for 2009
►
2008
(110)
►
December
(25)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(7)
FIND ME HERE
Vanishing New York
The Big Picture
The Johnson's Zoo
Garrison Keillor's The Writer's Almanac
The Daily Dish
The Toilet Roll
Traveling Chemist
On the bookshelf
Atlas Shrugged
Open
Team of Rivals
The Black Swan
The Journals of John Cheever
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
Infidel
Snow
Bookseller of Kabul
The Fountainhead
The Golden Notebook
Profiles in Courage
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn