Sitting at the deck under a huge umbrella and baking in the 95 degree temps at the Meadow Lake yesterday, I enviously watched my friends participate in the TASCA All Women Regatta. It was an exciting race with six boats competing. Judy and Maria (Chong) took the challenge as captains of their respective teams.
Great race! Maria with her teammate Angela at the helm, garnered first place on the second race. Judy and Carol also did very well, considering three of the competitors were seasoned racers.
Me? I don’t have a single gene in me to succeed in any sport, so I just cheered on my two favorite teams, and took lots of pics!!
It’s sizzling hot here today again.
Great race! Maria with her teammate Angela at the helm, garnered first place on the second race. Judy and Carol also did very well, considering three of the competitors were seasoned racers.
Me? I don’t have a single gene in me to succeed in any sport, so I just cheered on my two favorite teams, and took lots of pics!!
It’s sizzling hot here today again.